Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs LXi Monitor (Refurbished)
The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs monitor LXi offers you fully automated, multiparameter, and more options than any other spot-check device on the market. Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs has made its mark in ambulatory and acute care settings for its accuracy, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
Welch Allyn Vital Sign products have become the device of choice for frontline caregivers world-wide.
- Sure BP technology measures blood pressure in about 15 seconds as the cuff is inflating—resulting in time savings for you and improved comfort for your patients, pulse rate and MAP included
- Choice of SureTemp Plus or Braun Thermos can PRO 4000 ear thermometer
- Choice of Masimo or Nellcor pulse oximetry
- Ability to manually enter weight, height, respiration rate, and pain level; calculates Body Mass Index
- Connects to select Healthometer or Tanita digital scales
- 50-reading memory allows retrieval of previous data for review, to print or to download later
- Error messages give you descriptions and real solutions—not just error codes
- Bigger, brighter LCD provides greater visibility from farther distances
- 90 Day Warranty
- Choose either SureTemp Plus (Oral thermometry) or Braun Thermos can Pro 4000 (Ear thermometry)
- Units w/SP02 can select either Massimo (Pulse Oximetry) or Nell cor (Pulse Oximetry)
Mobile carts sold separately.
Purchase includes :
Medproshop Services and ]our services.
We Buy, Sell And Repair all new and used medical equipment.