007 GE LOGIQ P5 Ultrasound System with 4D3C-L , E8C Transducer & Printer.
Has normal wear
In good working condition
Biosound Esaote Megas ES Ultrasound System
Comes with 2 Transducers Echo and Vascular
System is in Great working condition
Let us know if you have any Question
We Buy, Sell and Repair Ultrasounds, Transducers,
Sony Printer and much more!!!
Bandwidth: 2 – 5 MHz (Logiq P5 Premium), 2 – 5.2 MHz (Logiq S6)
Applications: Abdomen, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Urology, Vascular
Footprint: 48 x 11 mm (Logiq P5 Premium), 52 x 14 mm (Logiq S6)
Compatibility: Logiq 5 Expert, Logiq P5 Premium, Logiq 5 Pro, Logiq S6
Biopsy Guide: Single angle, Reusable
The 3.5C Probe helps you achieve strong performance on every examination. This probe is specially designed and utilized to diagnose in several applications like Obstetrics, Gynecology and Urology. It has the convex arrays which are also known as curvilinear or curved linear array which allow you to achieve uniform resolution throughout the field of view, which diminishes compromises needed between penetration and resolution. This kind of probe has the power to acquire extraordinary images with transducer technology that helps maximize penetration without sacrificing resolution. The design has been made with patient and user comfort in mind, to help reduce stress without compromising diagnostic performance. The innovative technology provides deep penetration and excellent resolution without the need to change probes during the exam. It also provides outstanding image capability with ergonomic benefits. This 3.5C probe is compatible with LOGIQ 9, LOGIQ 7 and LOGIQ S6 ultrasound systems.
GE 9L-RS Wideband Linear Ultrasound Probe / Transducer
- Manufacturer: GE
- Manufacturer (MPN) OEM: H40442LL
- SKU: GE 9L-RS
- Category: Probe / Transducer
- Condition: Refurbished
- Type of Array: Wideband Linear
- Footprint: 14.1 mm x 53.0 mm
- Bandwidth: 3.0 - 8.0 MHz
- Biopsy Guide: Multi-Angle Disposable w/ Reusable Bracket
- Volume Navigation:
- Field of View (FOV): 44 mm
- Depth of Field: 12 cm
- Applications: Obstetrics, Small Parts, Peripheral Vascular, Pediatrics, Musculoskeletal
- Compatibility: GE Vivid i, GE q, GE S5, GE S6
- The GE E8C is a transvaginal ultrasound transducer probe. The GE E8C is used with OB/GYN and urology clinical applications and exams. This transducer has a frequency range of 3.5 to 11.5Mhz. The GE E8C is in excellent condition and is compatible with the GE Logiq and Vivid series ultrasound systems.
GE Healthcare Ultrasound Logiq E9
Includes 3 probes
C1-5 (Curved Array)
RAB4-8 (Convex Array)
Today for more details
Any Returns need to be Authorized by the Seller with and RMA #
Or you will not get a Credit for your Return.
Buyer Pays for any and all returns to Seller.
Buyer has a 30 Day warranty on Equipment purchased.
After 30 Days NO RETURNS ACCEPTED AT ALL
If Item is damaged when received Buyer must contact Seller
Within 24 hours to report a claim on the Shipping company.
GE LOGIQ E9 R5 with 4 active probe ports.
- Advanced user interface with high resolution and color touchscreen
- Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD)
- Fine Angle Steer
- Coded Harmonic Imaging
- Virtual Convex
- Patient information database
- Image Archive on integrated CD/DVD and hard drive
- Advanced 3D
- Raw Data Analysis
- Real-time automatic Doppler calcs
- OB calcs
- Fetal trending
- Multigestational Calcs
- Hip Dysplasia Calcs
- Gynecological Calcs
- Vascular Calcs
- Urological Clacs
- Renal Calcs
- Cardiac Calcs
- InSite ExC capability
- On-board electronic documentation
- Height: 1300 mm,51 in
- Width: 584 mm, 23 in
- Depth: 830 mm, 32.8 in
- Weight: 297 lbs.
The LOGIQ E9 is a versatile general imaging system that helps meet a wide variety of general imaging needs. As healthcare evolves and ultrasound exams become more in demand, you need the ability to adapt to the changing environment with an ultrasound system that gives you flexibility, ease of use, speed and reliability.
The LOGIQ E9 can help you:
- Deliver extraordinary image quality on a broad spectrum of patient body types.
- Visualize blood flow without the limitations of Doppler
- Enhance your workflow.
- Integrate real-time ultrasound with previously acquired CT, MR, PET, or ultrasound images.
- Visually track your position during a scan.
If you require further information, feel free to call us at (954) 482- 2061
The LOGIQ P3 was designed following a careful study of the changing needs of clinical practices.
A smart new shape and more convenient operation make it a system that is well-suited for multiple clinical settings—including women’s health, shared services, surgical applications, anesthesia, emergency, and critical care.
Call for pricing
Ultrasound is in working condition
Has some wear
has 3 probes
3SP, 9L, 4C
GE LOGIQ Ultrasound System with 3 Probes
9L E8C 4C
Used ultrasound system
With 3 working probes look at images
Has signs of wear