B Braun Vista Basic 637-202.
We Buy & Sell all types of Medical Equipment
*Any Returns need to be Authorized by Seller with and RMA #
Or you will not get a Credit for your Return.
Buyer Pays for any and all returns to Seller.
Buyer has a 30 Day warranty on Equipment purchased.
After 30 Days NO RETURNS ACCEPTED AT ALL
If Item is damaged when received Buyer must contact Seller
Within 24 hours to report a claim on the Shipping company
Berkeley VC-2 Suction Machine Features
- Pump and motor are designed to require only minimal maintenance.
- Safety trap has automatic vacuum restriction.
- Meets hospital operating room safety requirements.
- Rubber wheels for mobility.
- Cord-wrap is provided on the back panel.
The Berkeley VC-2 Suction Machine includes two glass collection bottles (#01-90-3489), interconnecting tubing, and a filter. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The VC-2 is designed to safely and rapidly evacuate the products of the first trimester of pregnancy. It enables a significant reduction in blood loss, myometrial damage, and anesthesia requirements.
It is a mobile, high performance double diaphragm pump and vacuum system, with rugged stainless steel top, baked enamel sides, and protective rubber bumpers. This high capacity suction pump is the industry standard for reliability and practicality for vacuum curettage procedures. It reaches optimum operating vacuum in about five seconds.
This AC-powered machine is equipped with two cabinet doors. The bottom door allows easy access to the pump, motor, and overflow safety trap, while the top door opens to a storage area for accessory items.
The collection bottles are recessed in the molded plastic cabinet top. The top also features a molded instrument tray for added convenience.
We Buy Sell and Repair Pumps. New or Used
Cole-Parmer Masterflex L/S 7554-90 Peristaltic Pump
Description: Economy Drive Peristaltic Pump with dual heads
Includes: Pump: Masterflex L/S Economy Drive Model Number 7554-90, 115 VAC 50/60 Hz.
Pump Heads: (2 included)
Invacare Perfecto2 V Five Liter Oxygen Concentrator With SensO2 Oxygen Sensor is designed for individual indoor use. This 5-Liter Oxygen machine is intended to provide supplemental oxygen to patients with respiratory disorders by separating nitrogen from room air by way of a molecular sieve. It is small, quiet, lightweight and comes standard with the Invacare SensO2 Oxygen Sensor. Perfecto2 provides high concentration of oxygen directly through a nasal cannula. The patient-accessible reset button helps minimize emergency service calls. It is a reliable concentrator with a battery-free power loss alarm.
Why choose Invacare Oxygen Concentrator?
- Oxygen Flow: 5 LPM
- Flow Range: 0.5 - 5 LPM
- Oxygen Purity: 95.6% - 87% at all flow rates
- Low noise level
Invacare Perfecto2 V Oxygen Concentrator Features
- Continuous Flow Concentrator
- Three separate filters
- Sieve-GARD Monitor
- Pressure-based system
- Features top handle for ease of mobility
- A pressure-based system which is superior to timing-based systems
- Self-diagnostic electronics minimize trouble-shooting time
- Sieve-GARD Monitor protects sieve from degradation
- SensO2 oxygen monitor and low flow alarm
- Three separate filters assure oxygen purity
- Sleek, stylish, contemporary and patient-preferred design
- Compressor 35 psi pressure-relief valve
- Low noise level allows for use during sleep
- Weight: 40 lbs