Midmark Vital Signs Monitor IQ vitals Patient Vital Signs Monitoring
N IBP, Temperature, SPO2, NEW CUFFS & CART.
- Display: 7” VGA TFT LCD with LED backlight and resistive touch screen.
- Mounting Options: mobile cart, wall mount, table-top mount, IV pole mount.
- Connection: USB or serial connections standard.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C) (For Patient Temperature Measurement: 16 to 33 °C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C)
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 15,000 feet (ca. 4,572 meters)
- Storage Altitude: 0 to 40,000 feet (ca. 12,192 m)
- Operating Humidity: 15 to 95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 15 to 95% non-condensing
- EMC Standard: Per IEC 60601-1-2 and FCC Part 15 (Emissions Class B)
- Weight: 3.9 lbs (1.77 kg)
- Dimensions: 4 in. (W) x 10.5 in. (L) x 7 in (H), 10.16 cm x 17.78 cm x 26.67 cm
- Power (unit): Simultaneously operates and charges device when AC power is plugged in; low power indicator; automatic shutdown on low power
- Power (battery): Rechargeable 10.8 V lithium ion battery; 4 hours to fully charge, 3 hours for 95% charge; operates 8 hours on full charge