- Patient Weight (Maximum): 325 lb (147.4 kg)
- Can function as a powered procedure chair, exam table, and exam chair
- Multiple adjustable positioning for: OB/GYN, colposcopy, general procedures, ENT, proctology, urology, laser surgery, etc
- The low 22.5" height makes this table more accessible to infirm, elderly, and pregnant patients, including those in wheelchairs
Condition: Certified Refurbished
Midmark 75L Exam Chair Features
Four Positioning Functions: Back up and down, Tilt up and down, Foot up and down, and Table up and down.
- Ergonomic hand control or foot control.
- Manually-adjustable head rest.
Stirrups: Left and right that may be positioned into any number of ways as well as laterally in three positions.
- Two 1" (2.5 cm) tall x 3/8" wide accessory rails.
- Two duplex, hospital-grade 115 VAC receptacles, one on each side of table.
- Paper roll holder hidden in head end of top.
- Treatment pan to store items or debris from examination or treatment (not intended to hold greater than 1 oz. fluid).
- Built-in diagnostics allow for quicker, better servicing of table should malfunction occur.
Midmark 75L Exam Chair Specifications
Patient Weight (Maximum): 325 lb (147.4 kg).
Weight of Table: 515 lb (233.6 kg).
Back Section Range: 0 (horizontal) to 85° ± 5°.
Table Top Height Range: 22.5" ± 0.5" to 40" ± 1" (55.9 cm ± 1.3 cm to 101.6 ± 2.5 cm).
Foot Section Range: 0 (horizontal) to -90° ± 5°.
Table Top Tilt Range: 0 (horizontal) to 30° ± 5° (foot up).
- Upholstered Top: 27" (W) x 69.25" (L) (68.6 cm x 175.9 cm).
- With Headrest Extended: 82.75" (210.2 cm).
Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC nominal (126 VAC maximum - 110 VAC minimum), 60 Hz, 12 amps maximum.
Paper Rolls: Can accept two standard paper rolls of 18" x 3" (45.7 cm x 7.6 cm).
Duty Cycle: 15 seconds on / 5 minutes off (motor run time).
- Extends 70" (minimum) from table.
- 12 AWG / 3 conductor.
We Buy & Sell all types of Medical Equipment
*Any Returns need to be Authorized by Seller with and RMA #
Or you will not get a Credit for your Return.
Buyer Pays for any and all returns to Seller.
Buyer has a 30 Day warranty on Equipment purchased.
After 30 Days NO RETURNS ACCEPTED AT ALL
If Item is damaged when received Buyer must contact Seller
Within 24 hours to report a claim on the Shipping company.