- Patient Weight (Maximum): 325 lb (147.4 kg)
- Can function as a powered procedure chair, exam table, and exam chair
- Multiple adjustable positioning for: OB/GYN, colposcopy, general procedures, ENT, proctology, urology, laser surgery, etc
- The low 22.5" height makes this table more accessible to infirm, elderly, and pregnant patients, including those in wheelchairs
Condition: Certified Refurbished
Note: Foot control sold separate and can be exchanged for hand control upon request.
This Power Chair features controls which automatically and separately adjust and position the height, tilt, back section, and leg section. Easy manual adjustments for head rest, and proctological positioning. Importantly there is an automatic return positioning button.
Four Positioning Functions: Back up and down, Tilt up and down, Foot up and down, and Table up and down.
- Ergonomic hand control or foot control.
- Manually-adjustable head rest.
Stirrups: Left and right that may be positioned into any number of ways as well as laterally in three positions.
- Two 1" (2.5 cm) tall x 3/8" wide accessory rails.
- Two duplex, hospital-grade 115 VAC receptacles, one on each side of table.
- Paper roll holder hidden in head end of top.
- Treatment pan to store items or debris from examination or treatment (not intended to hold greater than 1 oz. fluid).
- Built-in diagnostics allow for quicker, better servicing of table should malfunction occur.
We Buy & Sell all types of Medical Equipment
*Any Returns need to be Authorized by Seller with and RMA #
Or you will not get a Credit for your Return.
Buyer Pays for any and all returns to Seller.
Buyer has a 30 Day warranty on Equipment purchased.
After 30 Days NO RETURNS ACCEPTED AT ALL
If Item is damaged when received Buyer must contact Seller
Within 24 hours to report a claim on the Shipping company.